Have you purchased a car on finance in the last 10 years?
Millions of UK car owners might have been mis-sold car finance,
you could be one of them!
Check if you have been mis-sold a car finance deal on any current
or previous vehicles and if you are eligible to make a claim.
NO WIN - NO FEE
Have You Bought a Car
on Finance in the last
We can help you to find out if you were mis-sold car finance and help you to get the compensation you deserve. We offer a no-win no-fee service so there is no financial risk to you.
- Claim compensation for your current or past vehicles – reclaim your finance
- Quick and simple eligibility check
- No-Win, No-Fee – Guaranteed
Please remember. Checking if you have a claim is 100% free with no obligation to proceed.
What Is Mis-sold Vehicle
- This is where a lender often hid the existence of a commission offered to their brokers.
- In a recent article, a broker admitted “we were getting away with murder. We did not treat our customers fairly and actually charged them to make us more money.”
- It was found that more than 80% of consumers were paying over 50% more on their car finance than they should have been, according to a recent FCA investigation.
- It is a requirement that any commission payment should have been made clear to the consumer as it may have influenced their decision to proceed or negotiate further, by not making this clear they breached the consumer’s trust.
Book a call
Arrange a call with one of our friendly team members to find out if you have been
mis-sold your car finance PCP deal.
All information that is uploaded is secure. We are also registered with ICO Data Protection ZB271994. Your information will use for the application process you requested.